• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

IFI - Pro iDSD Signature DAC

FaFaFa

Good morning everyone,

I am interested in this converter, I wanted to ask if you have tried it and what are your experiences?
Are there other converters with the same characteristics?
I mean that it acts as a dac and preamp at the same time, and that it has the option to choose between purely digital or valve conversion.
Thank you!

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Good morning everyone,

I am interested in this converter, I wanted to ask if you have tried it and what are your experiences?
Are there other converters with the same characteristics?
I mean that it acts as a dac and preamp at the same time, and that it has the option to choose between purely digital or valve conversion.
Thank you!
Plenty of DACs that act as a preamp (ie they have the ability to reduce their output/ volume)- almost all modern ones do. Not so many have valves.

In all honesty, you will probably get more useful feedback on expensive devices like this on Head-fi and similar sites.

Top Bottom