• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to build a simple and easy pizza oven.

North_Sky

Major Contributor

If anyone know other simple easy to build methods, this is it, this is the right place to learn on how to be happy eating the best pizza on the planet...except in Italy of course...with their secret pasta sauce.

The court is all ours, time to play ...

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Hmm...

Looks like we need a way to quantify a scale for "Simple and Easy".

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

HemiRick

TY I have the fire brick all ready and have been thinking of doing this

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I make my own 'New York Style' pizza sauce using an InstantPot based on this recipe: https://thisoldgal.com/ultimate-pizza-sauce/

This afternoon, my daughter made pizza dough in our Panasonic bread machine and proved it in the airing cupboard. We have 4 decent non-stick steel pizza trays and the pizzas cook well in our electric oven. I was tempted to buy an Ooni recently, but really our oven works just fine.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I make my own 'New York Style' pizza sauce using an InstantPot based on this recipe: https://thisoldgal.com/ultimate-pizza-sauce/

This afternoon, my daughter made pizza dough in our Panasonic bread machine and proved it in the airing cupboard. We have 4 decent non-stick steel pizza trays and the pizzas cook well in our electric oven. I was tempted to buy an Ooni recently, but really our oven works just fine.
That Ooni oven is nice for the price. :D

ezra_s

Forum Donor
Hmm...

Looks like we need a way to quantify a scale for "Simple and Easy".

hahaha, was thing the same already about 60 seconds in the video :facepalm:

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor

This is an outside natural thread, not inside electric thread. :D
Here we build it, wireless. :p;)

Top Bottom