• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help Needed: Wireless Roon Endpoint (RAAT) Plus Amp

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am in the process of going from a Sonos bases system to an all roon setup (RAAT). I have just got an NAD M10 that is working nicely via Roon RAAT. I need to be able to group it with the master bedroom where Revel M106 is located. Looking for a reliable wireless roon endpoint/small amp. I was looking at the Bluesound Powernode 2i but @ $899 it seems overpriced for what it is. Roon Endpoint + 60wpc amp. What do I need to better the Powernode? Thanks

curiouspeter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I am in the process of going from a Sonos bases system to an all roon setup (RAAT). I have just got an NAD M10 that is working nicely via Roon RAAT. I need to be able to group it with the master bedroom where Revel M106 is located. Looking for a reliable wireless roon endpoint/small amp. I was looking at the Bluesound Powernode 2i but @ $899 it seems overpriced for what it is. Roon Endpoint + 60wpc amp. What do I need to better the Powernode? Thanks
The ELAC Discovery DS-A101-G is slightly cheaper at $749.

If you are fine with having less power, the Arcam Solo Uno is available for $699. It has chromecast too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom