• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello!

mk05

Forum Donor
Long time lurker and finally decided to join as I am upgrading some peripherals in my system. Looking to take part of some discussions and as always - continued learning! Some aspects of discussion are too technical and over my head, but good to understand the main points.

Also - I posted another thread elsewhere but do not see it posted. Did it not go through?

A800

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Welcome!

NTK

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Glad to have you here :D
Also - I posted another thread elsewhere but do not see it posted. Did it not go through?
Likely not. Your message count is still 1 as I type this. Is it in moderation?

OP
M

mk05

Forum Donor
I don't know - it was not spam...asking for advice. Anyway, thank you. Looking to learn and make more mistakes along the while.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Long time lurker and finally decided to join as I am upgrading some peripherals in my system. Looking to take part of some discussions and as always - continued learning! Some aspects of discussion are too technical and over my head, but good to understand the main points.

Welcome aboard. Our strong spam filters monitor your first few posts and they got a hit on your thread. I need to manually approve them which I just did.

OP
M

mk05

Forum Donor
Welcome aboard. Our strong spam filters monitor your first few posts and they got a hit on your thread. I need to manually approve them which I just did.
Thanks Amir, appreciate your scientific take to what was dominated by dogma for many years.

Top Bottom