• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

HEADPHONE EQ

Jole

Dear members if someone who already did it can explain how to use presets profiles ( any....amirm...oratory...etc) in mathaudio headphone eq. Maybe is better to say how to insert already prepared corrections for certain headphones or if not possible like that do some conversion to another extension csv.. txt...don't know and then insert and save as plugin profile ...I hope I was comprehensive enough...Thanks

staticV3

Master Contributor
Dear members if someone who already did it can explain how to use presets profiles ( any....amirm...oratory...etc) in mathaudio headphone eq. Maybe is better to say how to insert already prepared corrections for certain headphones or if not possible like that do some conversion to another extension csv.. txt...don't know and then insert and save as plugin profile ...I hope I was comprehensive enough...Thanks
The MathAudio Headphone EQ plugin does not support importing presets in txt form. You can only import presets that you have previously exported from the plugin.
If you want to use a PEQ preset that you've found on ASR/AutoEQ/oratory1990 PDF/etc, then you have to manually type the frequency, gain, and Q-factor values for each band into the plugin.

OP
Jole

Jole

staticV3, thank you...people said few nice words about this plug, thats why i was willing to try it......i will to continue to look which eq plug ( beside apo option) accept txt or some other file extension that could be easily created...if you can sugest you are very welcome...regard

Last edited:

multicast

Instead of opening a new thread allow me to put my (mayby dull) question here: How do I get the numerical values of a filter? That is, having set a filter graphically via the sliders: how can I make Headphone EQ show me the filter's frequency, gain und Q-value?

Mike

staticV3

Master Contributor
Instead of opening a new thread allow me to put my (mayby dull) question here: How do I get the numerical values of a filter? That is, having set a filter graphically via the sliders: how can I make Headphone EQ show me the filter's frequency, gain und Q-value?

Mike
You can't.
One workaround would be to record your Mathaudio preset's response using Audacity's Wasapi loopback function, then computing the response with REW's "Import sweep recordings" function. Next, use REW's EQ window to EQ that preset back to a flat line. Invert the gain values of the resulting PEQ and you have the original PEQ values.

eelpout

Mike

You can't.

that just seems weird to me. anyone know why it's like this?

Top Bottom