• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Headband cushion for ATH-MSR7

Frugert

I've bought the ATH-MSR7 and they're great. However, the headband has minimal padding and so it creates a hotspot which hurts after a couple of hours of use. I'm looking for a headband cushion/additional padding which can be placed on or around the headband so that it is more comfortable, as long as it doesn't ruin the colour scheme of the gun metal version

graz_lag

Major Contributor

Jimmy

Do you have MSR7 or MSR7B?, check this video :

The trick is bending the headband so there's a peak in the middle, however I had these headphones years ago and I ended up returning them, among other things because I found the earpads uncomfortable.

I've bought the ATH-MSR7 and they're great. However, the headband has minimal padding and so it creates a hotspot which hurts after a couple of hours of use. I'm looking for a headband cushion/additional padding which can be placed on or around the headband so that it is more comfortable, as long as it doesn't ruin the colour scheme of the gun metal version

Top Bottom