Just wondering if anyone had anything to say about it; impressions, even hearsays. This could be a nice addition to the Kii, Grimm and D&D new generation of Hi-Fi speakers.
Here are the specs and highlights:
* 119 dB peak level
* 140° x 100° constant directivity
* THD <0,3 % (@90 dB/1 m)
* Up to 200 Hz cardioid radiation pattern
* 280 Watt Class-D amplifier
* 39 Hz cut-off frequency (-6 dB)
* Sealed high-tech cabinet (5-axis CNC-milled basic structure made of Valchromat forms the housing and offers 30% higher stability than standard MDF boards)
* External electronics with Pascal amps and SHARC DSP connected via SpeakON
* Price: 5900€ for a pair with the electronics; apparently there's a more powerful version (280 -> 420 W per channel for 121 dB peaks) for 1000€ more
Quite competitive even if they're not full-range (though they seem to have a floorstander in the work).