• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Genelec ( again) @ Purité Audio London

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Well fingers crossed, Purité Audio may be able to represent Genelec again, we had them here before including the then new 8260/ 7360 combination, to be honest I don’t think the domestic market was really ready, but mainly thanks to Amir and ASR that has changed .
The 8381s would be the last speaker one would ever need, being able to compare 8361 versus D&D8c, Sigberg’s Mantas would be interesting.

Keith

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Well fingers crossed, Purité Audio may be able to represent Genelec again, we had them here before including the then new 8260/ 7360 combination, to be honest I don’t think the domestic market was really ready, but mainly thanks to Amir and ASR that has changed .
The 8381s would be the last speaker one would ever need, being able to compare 8361 versus D&D8c, Sigberg’s Mantas would be interesting.

Keith
You run a very mature business for your age o;):)

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I'm confident you'll let us know if you get a pair of 8381s....
Jon sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, I have some extremely interesting 8C news, but now I am not going to tell you.
Very Best,
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

Fregly

Love the Genelecs and all, but that is a great little sweater jacket the small audio consultant is wearing.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Well… keep an eye on any news from the Munich Hi-End.
Best,
Keith

Top Bottom