• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

GB:Purifi modules

bigjacko

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This is a nice idea, but if you can wait maybe topping has something to offer. @JohnYang1997 when is the speaker amp coming out and what is the performance compare to Purifi boards? Also how much would the price be?

DaaDaa

For the neurochrome buffers, i think they were a major improvement and necessary for ice edge modules but for purifi are they really necessary?

I'd be interested in the Neurochrome buffers. What's your geographical location and does it make a difference? I'm in Germany.

For the neurochrome buffers, i think they were a major improvement and necessary for ice edge modules but for purifi are they really necessary?

I have the Eval board from Purifi and it's more than fine from where I'm sitting, but I'm always happy to have a tinker.

sloth_kwj

Did they have appropriate RF filter and bandwidth? I heard March audio said this is important and Purifi Eval1 doesn’t have it.

mocenigo

Major Contributor
Did they have appropriate RF filter and bandwidth? I heard March audio said this is important and Purifi Eval1 doesn’t have it.

No, the Purifi Eval1 has those. if was the NCore OEM Evaluation Board the did not have them.

diyaudnut

Is this still on?
I heard the new mono buffers FE-03 is being released with Eval-2 in November.

Pritaudio

Do you expect some warranty with this.
and how will you spec the rest of the parts in the build.

Top Bottom