• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Waveform Mach Solo speakers

LuvTheMusic

Pair of Waveform Mach Solo speakers, excellent condition, original packing. The walnut finish is slightly dried-looking on one corner, otherwise no cosmetic defects; no functional issues.

I purchased these in 2001, pat of the last production before Waveform left the speaker business. I'm asking $1800 plus shipping, negotiable. Ideally a purchaser would pick them up (central Ohio).

For more info, there still are a few reviews floating around on the web. Also, see the objectively oriented review of the Waveform Mach 17 (the bigger brother of the Mach Solo) is Issue 24 of the long -defunct Audio Critic, available here: http://www.biline.ca/audio_critic/audio_critic_down.htm. (The head unit of the Mach 17 is the same as the one in the Mach Solo.)

A few photos, first with the sheer grill cloth in place, then with the exposed "egg" in all its glory!

PXL_20230709_190454353.MP.jpg

PXL_20230709_190551197.jpg

1688932137792.jpeg

Last edited:

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Please consider adding pictures of the speakers. Photos always help to sell items. Ads without photos don’t seem to work well. Just a suggestion.

OP
L

LuvTheMusic

Please consider adding pictures of the speakers. Photos always help to sell items. Ads without photos don’t seem to work well. Just a suggestion.
Thank you for the suggestion -- photos added in the OP.

JPA

Forum Donor
I lusted after the Mach 17 back in the day, but they were out of my price range.
Good luck with your sale.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
I lusted after the Mach 17 back in the day, but they were out of my price range.
Good luck with your sale.
Ditto.
Ditto.

busboy

I would. be interested in purchasing these speakers if still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

busboy

$1700? I live with in colorado. Would need help finding a shipper and boxing up- would pay for that too

R2R2

Hi
Just saw this thread
Are the waveforms still available?
Thanks

al2002

Are these active speakers like the waveform 17, or are they passive?

Top Bottom