• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Hypex Ncore NC2000 Monoblocks

Selling a pair of hypex nc2000 monoblock amplifiers with Sonic Imagery 990 input buffers. Accept payment by PayPal. I will ship same day payment is received.

Price for the pair is $2399. Free shipping.

Please send me a PM.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 274

4FvqL^JQ5ZBE*

Is this DIY? Do you have photos of the inside? Could you list the other components that Hyperx NC2000 list for a fair comparison?

OP
P
Is this DIY? Do you have photos of the inside? Could you list the other components that Hyperx NC2000 list for a fair comparison?

I returned the amps to the company I bought them from. Normally I don't like returning products, but trying to resell a hypex amp online is worse than pulling teeth.

4FvqL^JQ5ZBE*

I returned the amps to the company I bought them from. Normally I don't like returning products, but trying to resell a hypex amp online is worse than pulling teeth.

I can only imagine. Just curious, why did you want to return it and what company was it with?

Top Bottom