• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Floor standing loudspeakers for 500 sq ft room

steve59

Major Contributor
Hi Rick, Is there a thread dedicated to problem rooms I could post in so not to hijack this one? also consider if I knew what I was doing I may not have gone thru so many speakers getting it right?

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi Rick, Is there a thread dedicated to problem rooms I could post in so not to hijack this one? also consider if I knew what I was doing I may not have gone thru so many speakers getting it right?

Good thought, but unless you really think it won’t the OP, then start a new thread. There is a topic area if you prefer: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...-acoustics-and-general-speaker-discussions.9/

A lot of audiophiles get caught up in the next best thing pretty often. So even if you are not an audiophile, you are likely in good company here!

Top Bottom