• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Feedback pls>> Nord One MP NC252 Stereo Power Amp

Cool Runnings

I just ordered this model. Wondering if any members and experts have good experience with Nord products in general and this Nord One MP NC 252 amp model. Cost me GBP554 with extras paid for SE case and 12V Trigger.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

I didn't get the NC500 cos I think this is overkill for a bedroom system. Thinking of pairing with Topping D70 Pro DAC into Proac DB1 speakers.

I've got three nord amps. 3 x 500, 4 x 250 & 6 x 250. Purchased perhaps a year ago, all been on 24/7 ( usually in standby ) not a fault from them. Run cool with lots of power. Good purchase.

OP
Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings

I've got three nord amps. 3 x 500, 4 x 250 & 6 x 250. Purchased perhaps a year ago, all been on 24/7 ( usually in standby ) not a fault from them. Run cool with lots of power. Good purchase.
Yes similar experience with me. Thanks for the feedback!

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I've not seen any bad comments about Nord now that you ask.....but then again the major guts aren't theirs anyways. I think you're good.....

MaxwellsEq

Major Contributor
I'm pleased with my Nord Three. I turn my amplifier off when I'm not using it, but sometimes it's on all day. So far it's been reliable, warms up slightly, but not very much and sounds great.

Top Bottom