• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Extreme Snake Oil

audio_tony

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This one just popped up on another forum.

£3,900.00 !!!

I had to check if it was April 1st...

qsa_orggoldsingle_square01.jpg

StigErik

Forum Donor
"... better and more seperate harmonics ... " ... Right. So a plain vanilla C major triad chord will be magically transformed into a C maj7/9 with no third note? ;)

mocenigo

Major Contributor
There's a new business idea to exploit - Gluten free audio products. Or Vegan.

Yep. And we could go further. Cruelty-free, non-colonialist, non-discriminatory.

I have a name for the company: wocable (all lower case, to be pronounced with an accent on the “a”).

(Disclaimer. Before anybody brings complaints about politics: this is just a joke and I am myself what could be called “woke,” except that I understand self-irony.)

mocenigo

Major Contributor

£3,900.00 !!!

“Organic jitters”, i.e., jitter created with only natural pesticides…

pjn

MIT and Transparent are at the same level: BS galore. Let's not forget, Audioquest, Shunyatta .. the list is long ...

Peace

Metal Molecular Activation Technology (MMAT)​

Metal Molecular Activation Technology is a process that increases the number of electron flows per second in conductor material, resulting in a much lower background noise and paving the way for further QSA treatments. All products must undergo this process first for the QSA treatments to be effective.

The products - such as fuses - undergo varying levels of colour graded treatments to improve performance. The higher grade of colours reach an optimal performance, wherein further treatments no longer improve the performance. Thus, a graduated level of performance improvement is achieved.

Musical Metal Molecule Alignment Technology (MMMAT)​

QSA's Musical Metal Molecule Alignment Technology (MMMAT) drastically increases the charge transfer efficiency between metal and molecules, resulting in an exponential improvement of micro dynamics. This, in turn, leads to a much more vibrant and lively music experience, almost creating a magical ambiance that will make you want to keep on listening.

All QSA products, such as fuses, undergo this treatment, with the colour grade being determined by the number of times the product has been treated - higher grades reaching maximum performance after multiple treatments. This results in a graduated level of performance improvement.

I am just astonished - based on customer reviews, they do enough business to be making a vast profit. Although I wonder about the legitimacy of the reviews - they seem to "bunch" in a non-random way.

terryforsythe

Forum Donor
I am just astonished - based on customer reviews, they do enough business to be making a vast profit.
As the saying goes, "there's a sucker born every minute". For some reason, a lot of them become "audiophiles".

DSJR

Major Contributor

Metal Molecular Activation Technology (MMAT)​

Metal Molecular Activation Technology is a process that increases the number of electron flows per second in conductor material, resulting in a much lower background noise and paving the way for further QSA treatments. All products must undergo this process first for the QSA treatments to be effective.

The products - such as fuses - undergo varying levels of colour graded treatments to improve performance. The higher grade of colours reach an optimal performance, wherein further treatments no longer improve the performance. Thus, a graduated level of performance improvement is achieved.

Musical Metal Molecule Alignment Technology (MMMAT)​

QSA's Musical Metal Molecule Alignment Technology (MMMAT) drastically increases the charge transfer efficiency between metal and molecules, resulting in an exponential improvement of micro dynamics. This, in turn, leads to a much more vibrant and lively music experience, almost creating a magical ambiance that will make you want to keep on listening.

All QSA products, such as fuses, undergo this treatment, with the colour grade being determined by the number of times the product has been treated - higher grades reaching maximum performance after multiple treatments. This results in a graduated level of performance improvement.

I am just astonished - based on customer reviews, they do enough business to be making a vast profit. Although I wonder about the legitimacy of the reviews - they seem to "bunch" in a non-random way.
Can't these people be taken to court? I mean, we have Trading Standards here for such crap as this...

DSJR

Major Contributor
I always wanted more electron flows per second in my power cable, I just couldn't say why. Now, I know: it's to create a magical ambiance!
But none of this nonsense can correct age related hearing loss!!! :(

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Synergistic still wear the extreme crown, even if their top end cable is about half the price... nobody else can engineer "custom quantum tunnelling" into their cables. The bargain SRX cables even come with cable lifters. That's real audiophile!
... and Lord knows we won't settle for ordinary, off the shelf quantum tunnelling!
:cool:

FunkIT

£3,900.00 !!!

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
There's a new business idea to exploit - Gluten free audio products. Or Vegan.
I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to contribute towards the inhumane exploitation of these products.
Free Range or bust!

BeeKay

Snake oil seems to follow the same patterns you see with the elderly that start developing cognitive issues. Once one asshole managed to sell a grandpa a useless magazine subscription the ugly rest of the vultures show up within hours.

spigot

£3,900.00 !!!

"It is advised to allow the power jitters to settle into your system for at least 50 hours" - the Power Jitter Plugs are initially anxious when entering a new property and need some time to acclimatise.

Top Bottom