• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo H1 and H2 portable HP amps.

Joffy1780

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Just noticed these on Audiophonics. I have been considering a portable HP amp+DAC combo and given the very positive review of the Z8 desktop DAC I'm quite hopeful these will be competitive.
Would obviously love Amir to review one or both of these, also wondering if any members may have bought one?
Links to Eversolo pages;
H1 H2

Mojo Warrior

I purchased the Eversolo H1 it works and subjectively, sounds good. Plenty of volume with IEM and headphones. It is very compact and light. Seems well built. I have no measurements.

One reservation, my aging cellphone has the USB micro output and sound will not pass thru to the device. If your phone, laptop, tablet has USB C there should be no problem. I tried an OTG adapter and sound will not pass through.

I have a tablet with the USB C output and it works fine straight out of the box.

OP
J

Joffy1780

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I purchased the Eversolo H1 it works and subjectively, sounds good. Plenty of volume with IEM and headphones. It is very compact and light. Seems well built. I have no measurements.

One reservation, my aging cellphone has the USB micro output and sound will not pass thru to the device. If your phone, laptop, tablet has USB C there should be no problem. I tried an OTG adapter and sound will not pass through.

I have a tablet with the USB C output and it works fine straight out of the box.
Brilliant, thanks for the input. I have a few devices with usb-c outputs which I'd be looking to hook it up with, so hopefully wouldn't have any issues.

Top Bottom