• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eltax Monitor III

munin

Hello there,

I've been looking around here and over internet to find measurment of the well know Eltax Monitor III.
Thet are, at least in France, and probably around Europe pretty well know as an affordable good speakers, 150€ a pair and they even were available for 99€ euros a pair for a really long time years ago.

But the thing is is that coming here i found out that most of the "well know speakers" in audiphiles world which were measured here was finally not so good.

So I've found this paper here which seems to show that they measure pretty well after all! What do you think about it?
Is there any other measurements that I don't know about?

Nobody could send a pair to Amir and or Erin for a review? :p

PS I've seen the review here about the BT version, but there are not the same speaker so not really comparable.
PS2: sorry for my poor english skills.

staticV3

Master Contributor
Here are measurements of the Monitor III MKII:

OP
M

munin

Thanks, I've read this one, but they are not the same speaker :)

Svet Angelov

Are they really not one and the same? How can you tell?

BTW my first big boy speakers were a pair of Eltax Symphony 8.2 towers. Loved them to bits.

Edit : mk2 vs mk3. Yep

Top Bottom