• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DISCO it were fun fun fun

ADU

Major Contributor

Start a country thread, and I'll post there too musl. Probably lots of Maren, and Kacey M. :)

I went thru all the threads on the forum and didn't see one. (Maybe I just wasn't lookin close enuf?)

Americana, but not sure that's the same.

Last edited:

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Start a country thread, and I'll post there too musl. Probably lots of Maren, and Kacey M. :)

I went thru all the threads on the forum and didn't see one. (Maybe I just wasn't lookin close enuf?)

Americana, but not sure that's the same.
I dont like country either - LOL
In fact, i like disco better. There is a long story behind that video that i dont want to bore people with. I was just trying to make the OP feel guilty for posting something related to disco but it seems i failed :)
Staying alive

Reactions: ADU

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
what are the best Country Disco albums?

ADU

Major Contributor
I dont like country either - LOL
In fact, i like disco better. There is a long story behind that video that i dont want to bore people with. I was just trying to make the OP feel guilty for posting something related to disco but it seems i failed :)
Staying alive

It's not at the top of my list of favorite genres. But I enjoy alot of country music, both the old and the new.

Growing up in the Midwest, it was sort of hard to escape. :)

ADU

Major Contributor

An excellent question, Wes. I have no idea though. I'll poke around a little bit though, and see if I can find a few more. (Maybe someone else will know though.)

There are alot of good up-tempo tunes in the country & western swing & boogie genres though. I think the movie Urban Cowboy with Travolta and Debra Winger may have featured a few songs along those lines.

Last edited:

ADU

Major Contributor

Started a new topic just for country dance and up-tempo music. And maybe you'll like a few of the tracks there.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/country-dance-tracks.25922/

You might also try some sertanejo, which is a form of up-tempo country music that's popular in Brazil, and elsewhere. Michel Telo and Marilia Mendonca are two of the better known artists in the genre outside of Brazil. The are many other good sertanejo artists and groups though. And they'll often work in duos, like Ze Neto & Cristiano in the above link.

Last edited:
Top Bottom