• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DISCO it were fun fun fun

ADU

Major Contributor
Strong bass at the beginning of this. So watch volume.

Last edited:

Katji

Major Contributor
Just came across this on Eli Escobar instagram...
...nice clips of live shows, people dancing...
1656888585147.png

instagram embedding not working here now, can only post link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ceq7brbFDlX/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Reactions: ADU

Katji

Major Contributor
Just now in my soundcloud feed...

Khonia FM X Komod - 70's & 80's Disco by Super Nafas​

Khonia FM (Tehran)

1658927419422.png

از تاریخ ۳۱ تیر تا ۱۵ مرداد در فضای طراحی کمد واقع در خیابان دربند رویداد دیسکو دهه ۷۰ در حال اجرا است.

خنیا اف ام هم در روز افتتاحیه در آنجا حضور داشت و موزیک دیسکو پخش میکرد.

میکسی که هم اکنون گوش می‌کنید ۱ ساعت از موزیک‌های روز افتتاحیه است که توسط دیجی سوپر نفس اجرا شد.

امیدواریم لذت ببرید

= From July 31st to August 15th, the 70s disco event is running in the closet design space located on Darband Street.
Khonia FM was also present there on the opening day and played disco music. The mix you are listening to now is 1 hour of opening day music performed by DJ Super Nafs.
We hope you enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/khonia-fm%2Fkhonia-fm-x-komod-70s-80s-disco-by-super-nafas

Darband street

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Interesting thread... Some of you are really "streeeeeeeeeetching" the definition of disco... Also... 8 pages in and I dont see references to Georgio Moroder (Donna Summer notwithstanding)

Or one of the most quintessentially disco songs ever!

Guitar, strings, groovy bass, big horn section - OMG this song has it all!

And also theres Baccara... which my children are now rediscovering - love it - gotta dance!

Top Bottom