• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon HEOS LINK HS2 Volume Control

JLJeffers

I have a question on the Denon Heos Link HS2 android application and volume control. Can the Link app individually control volume to two separate amplifiers, one that's connected to the Pre Outs and the another connected to Subwoofer output?

zythoun

For your main speakers I use the digital out to my dac that is connect to an integrated amplifier with a volume remote. The subwoofer is connected to the analogue output. In the app you choose the digital out but both signals are transmitted

jevchance

I have a question on the Denon Heos Link HS2 android application and volume control. Can the Link app individually control volume to two separate amplifiers, one that's connected to the Pre Outs and the another connected to Subwoofer output?
No you cannot modify the volume of the two separately.

Top Bottom