• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Contrary to popular belief...

Digby

Major Contributor
I am still addicted to fun and learning (in that order, ratio probably 80/20). I don't know who decided I am a Major Contributor, but I renounce this - I do not believe my contribution to be in any way major, save perhaps by post count. So, there you go....just needed to get that off my chest and set the record (vinyl?) straight. :)

Galliardist

Major Contributor
I am still addicted to fun and learning (in that order, ratio probably 80/20). I don't know who decided I am a Major Contributor, but I renounce this - I do not believe my contribution to be in any way major, save perhaps by post count. So, there you go....just needed to get that off my chest and set the record (vinyl?) straight. :)
Post count is quite enough. That after all is the way we contribute, even if it is mostly pointless argument. Accept your new status because you do deserve it.

Remember you have further ranks to reach - Master Contributor, Grand Contributor, and possibly Total Sad Case await! So just keep on posting.

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'd like to see Grand Poobah worked into the title hierarchy.
lf

OP
D

Digby

Major Contributor
Post count is quite enough. That after all is the way we contribute, even if it is mostly pointless argument. Accept your new status because you do deserve it.
As my post count has increased, I've tried to stay away from pointless argument. All my arguments now are decidedly pointed/pointy.

D

Deleted member 21219

Our lives are too precious to worry about what other people think of us. ;)

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom