• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chord mojo 2

aj625

Is there any chance of measuring chord mojo 2 and tt2 in near future ?

Chester

I guess a Mojo 2 may turn up on Amir’s workbench at some point in the future, but at £4,000 I expect the TT2 is unlikely to be sent in for testing. You never know though.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I guess a Mojo 2 may turn up on Amir’s workbench at some point in the future, but at £4,000 I expect the TT2 is unlikely to be sent in for testing. You never know though.
Probably also a safe bet that anyone with a TT2 isnt particularly bothered how it measures in the tests here either (based on other Chord dacs measured, it likely will perform perfectly well).

The Mojo 2 would be an interesting one though given how the world of portable has moved since Mojo 1 came along. I cant imagine its measurements make a convincing argument for purchase over the uber dongles and unless the amp section has some real grunt its a non starter on paper for all but the Chord die hards IMHO.

Top Bottom