• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cheapest AKG's I ever saw.

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I know there not the best at all of course. It was really weird seeing a name brand headphone for $5. Not even cheap Sony headphones come close to that price. My AKG 7xx's would definitely kill these headphones over and over again but what could go wrong for $5. I got them yesterday and listened to them for a few hours. You know what, these headphones don't sound too bad for $5. The treble and midrange were a bit muffled but the bass was ok. Although headphones can be bass, its struggles sometimes. I felt like I can blow these headphones easily but I shouldn't be surprised. The headphones felt cheap (of course) but they also felt fine, not great/bad on my head. I would say these are perfect for travel and for kids.

akg.JPG

If anybody is somehow interested here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074JFTSI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's a price chart of the product on the us amazon.
price..JPG

Last edited:
OP
ThatM1key

ThatM1key

Major Contributor

jasonhanjk

There are fakes in Amazon, including Nike. Not sure is this the real deal.

OP
ThatM1key

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
There are fakes in Amazon, including Nike. Not sure is this the real deal.
They are the real. For the longest time they've been selling for $10. I think there warehouse clearing.

Top Bottom