• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Certon Integrita C-4

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Certon Integrita C-4 NAS 4 x 1TB drives, it is extremely quiet so you can place it in your room, Certon sadly went under a few years back, this unit was my demonstrator and was hardly used.
Cost new was around £2k ( i know, it was back in my audiophile days) but it is a smart unit and the drives themselves are high quality.
Open to offers.
Keith

q3cpma

Major Contributor
If you want actual silence, use a dampened computer case with lossy HDD/case coupling and helium drives. These usually have a 20 dB(A) idle noise instead of 30~35 for air filled ones.

Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor
If you want actual silence, use a dampened computer case with lossy HDD/case coupling and helium drives. These usually have a 20 dB(A) idle noise instead of 30~35 for air filled ones.

What does wetting the case do? Maybe you meant damped. A not uncommon audio misnomer. Let's get it right on ASR. ;)

Reactions: mkt
Top Bottom