• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200m

Philip

just purchased200m to listen to MQA from a bluetooth device for headphone listening. Using Bluetooth no colored lights appear , indicating this service . When I play a Blusound streamer through the dac it shows blue or green. Using a MacBook Pro also . My understanding was this is a stand alone MQA transmitter . Am I wrong ?

curiouspeter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
just purchased200m to listen to MQA from a bluetooth device for headphone listening. Using Bluetooth no colored lights appear , indicating this service . When I play a Blusound streamer through the dac it shows blue or green. Using a MacBook Pro also . My understanding was this is a stand alone MQA transmitter . Am I wrong ?
Forget about MQA when using Bluetooth.

Why even bother getting an external DAC for Bluetooth? Just get a Sony BT headset and you can even spin around in your chair.

If you need wireless just stream wifi to a Pi.

OP
P

Philip

Why even bother getting an external DAC for Bluetooth? Just get a Sony BT headset and you can even spin around in your chair.

Thank you . Back to the old Dragonfly, I guess. I'm not familiar with the pi thing.

Top Bottom