• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

bluetooth dac - 3.5 mm jack for car [50€?]

germa

Hi everyone
I need advice on a Bluetooth DAC to leave connected to the USB socket (5V) and the audio jack on my car radio.
I would need it to be compatible with the pixel 8's bluetooth codecs (which should support aptx-hd).

The goal is to ensure that the phone connects automatically when I get into the car and start Spotify on the phone.
I don't want to spend a lot because it seems to me that with this app you can stream at most at 320kbit/s so I thought of a budget of €50 (hoping it's enough).

What advice do you give me?

Thank you

ps. sorry for my english I used google translate...

gvl

Major Contributor
Emotiva BTR-1 looks like it should work for your needs if it’s available in your country. It has digital outputs should you want to add a better separate DAC later.

OP
G

germa

Emotiva BTR-1 looks like it should work for your needs if it’s available in your country. It has digital outputs should you want to add a better separate DAC later.
but it doesn't have a 3.5mm jack output, does it?

Thank you

Top Bottom