• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best Audiophile Bluetooth headphones Topic

I think the best audiophile Bluetooth experience is a good modern codec Bluetooth adapter and your best iems.

winsome

I have Grado GW100X and ATH-M50XBT2. Love both. The regular ath is pretty much a gateway "drug" to high fidelity headphone (I wont say its an audiophile grade yet). The BT version I can say pretty much similar to the regular.No ANC though. LDAC only.

As for the Grado, it share a bit of regular grado sound signature with a little bit tame high reminds me of my HF-2 long time ago, some people say it's similar to SR-80 and some says share resemblance to SR-325. Bass is there but as typical grado, not that much, it's kind of polite bass for the lack of better word. Better sounding than the ATH overall. Takes Aptx HD, LDAC, Aptx LL. No ANC too. Cons are build quality and open back

Disclaimer : I'm shit when it comes to describing sounds

Top Bottom