• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bass Traps for 45 Degree Front Wall Corners

Fore

We had a house fire and the basement/audio room is gutted now. The front wall has one corner that has a 45 degree corner. The other is a typical 90 degree corner. I was thinking of just having the other corner framed out to have matching 45 degree corners. But how/what methods would be available for bass traps in 45 degree corners? Only other option is to loose about 2 feet and build a false front wall so I have 2-90 degree corners. My s/o isn't so excited about the latter. Any ideas guys?

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
We had a house fire and the basement/audio room is gutted now. The front wall has one corner that has a 45 degree corner. The other is a typical 90 degree corner. I was thinking of just having the other corner framed out to have matching 45 degree corners. But how/what methods would be available for bass traps in 45 degree corners? Only other option is to loose about 2 feet and build a false front wall so I have 2-90 degree corners. My s/o isn't so excited about the latter. Any ideas guys?
Very sorry to hear. I am no expert in bass traps, but @Bjorn might be able to help.

OP
F

Fore

Thank you. I hope someone can chime in as it's hard to find google results. Or I'm not asking the right question :rolleyes:

Top Bottom