• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiophile Music Must Haves?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28849
  • Start date

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Any EDM that’s well recorded that people recommend? Infected Mushroom’s Converting Vegetarians sounds pretty good, but I don’t know how that compares to a really well recorded EDM album.

EDIT: It has a bit of artistic and intentional distortion that may disqualify it from "well recorded", but it's still well recorded IMO.

Here is another popular song.

Last edited:

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Two yardmen with gasoline powered leaf blowers wearing ear protection at 7 AM on Saturday.

There's so much good music out there I don't know where to start. Even if it's only the top 2%, its 2% of a large catalog. I like Leonard Cohen, Gillian Welch, Patricia Barber, Mark Knopfler and I don't know how many more.

andyc56

The Smoke Sessions jazz recordings usually have very good sound quality. I especially like this 2-CD set of Peter Bernstein live. Makes me want to crank it up.

Signs LIVE! (Disc 1).jpg

Top Bottom