• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audient ID24 vs Antelope Zen Q Synergy Core?

Matmah

I need a desktop interface that has some form of digital in/out. It can be a combination of spdif and adat.

At the moment Audient ID24 and the Antelope Zen Q Synergy Core seems to be the best choice at the moment. There is a good deal on the Zen Q at the moment, so I am tempted to go with that.

The problem I am having is trying to find some real specifications for the Zen Q. I think I have run out of internet trying to find them lol.

Has anyone had experience with these two interfaces to compare for me?

I use headphones a lot, so the quality of that output are more important for me than the line outs.

OP
M

Matmah

Just in case anyone stumbles across this post. I would not recommend Antelope Audio at all. I contacted them asking for the specifications of their headphone output and the response i got was that they do not release these details.

Stick with RME, Motu, Audient etc. At least these companies are transparent about their specs.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
M

Matmah

That's funny!
I couldn't believe it. I only wanted to find out how much power the headphone amp gave out, and they treated it like a state secret. Would love to see one tested here just to see what they are hiding lol...

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I couldn't believe it. I only wanted to find out how much power the headphone amp gave out, and they treated it like a state secret. Would love to see one tested here just to see what they are hiding lol...
They may not even know.

Top Bottom