• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Assembly Video of the Aiyima T9 Pro

fordiebianco

Forum Donor
Dear All,

the amazing Doctorjohn Cheaptubeaudio (great site, btw) features a video on the assembly of the Aiyima T9 Pro. While it might not be a device that we might pick, it has impressive visuals and interesting insight into one of our favourite chinese manufacturers. You might want to turn the audio down, though.

rochefort

Quite interesting and fun to watch, indeed. Thanks for the advice to turn down the audio :)
Looking forward to getting some measurements on this little bird, so far only global feedback which is fine but insufficient...

Kensai

I just received my unit yesterday. Got it set up in the living room as replacement for an aging Topping MX3. Only got about an hour in on it so far, on low quality streaming content, no less, and it sounds better enough to stifle my wife's grumbling about having bought something she thought we didn't need and having made a bit of a ruckus installing it. That's pretty good sound. Its not like my office rig which is all small and medium footprint Schiit gear in front of a Sparkos modded A07, but for the $135+free shipping you can get it for straight from Aiyima, its quite good.

Top Bottom