• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Apple usb-c wired EarPods

eret9616

Appe released new earpods with a usb c interface, $19, it has a DAC built inside, so it may optimized for its 'classic' DD driver, the cable is very soft, slimmer(compared with 3.5mm version), light weight, I thought its very comfortable and has a balanced tone, anyone can measure the data or frequency response of this ?

1700188589336.png

Last edited:

Descartes

Major Contributor
Appe released new earpods with a usb c interface, $19, it has a DAC built inside, so it may optimized for its 'classic' DD driver, the wire is very soft, light, I thought its very comfortable and has a balanced tone, anyone can measure the data or frequency response of this ?

View attachment 326770
Can you then have high resolution audio?

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
I imagine that the frequency response, especially for bass, of that style of earpiece is very dependent on how well it fits your ear.

Top Bottom