• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Apple Music lossless is finally coming to Windows 11!

0%_Audiophile

I am wondering is there a safe way to import playlists to Apple Music? I have used Soundiiz in the past but I hesitate signing in to 3rd party services with my Apple ID.
I used for years https://www.tunemymusic.com/transfer even with 500track limit in free plan you can download CSV file, open in Excel, split playlist by 499 tracks and donwload one by one to transfer to Apple music.
I had probably all streaming services and now decided to use Apple Music, few days ago moved my Spotify, Deezer and YoutubeMusic to AM.
Honestly, expensive for my country, because for YoutubeMusic I pay only 5$ for family and as bonus have Youtube premium.
Tidal is not available here and even with VPN I can not add my cards anymore, so deciede don`t use Tidal anymore.
Deezer has many bugs when you are trying to use it in CarPlay.

Top Bottom