• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AP80 Pro X ALAC Files

antonio.vazquezf

Hi guys

I have joined today to this forum after I have read it since several months ago.

I want to share my problem with you wondering if somebody has experienced a similar situation.

Some months ago, I bought an AP80 Pro X device. I'm very happy with it except for one thing. My problem is concerned with ALAC files. With MP3, all works fine, but if I play ALAC files it becomes hard. I have a big ALAC files library because I share it with some Apple devices (iPhone, iPod Classic,...) so convert it to FLAC is not an option. ALAC files are supported by the AP80 (this was a key to select this device) but when I play a file the sound is distorted.

Does anybody has experienced this?

I have contacted with Hidizs with this situation but if anybody has suffered a similar situation it would be great for me.

Kind Regards

Antonio

Top Bottom