• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any chance there is a Hypex NCOREX coming out to replace the NC252 module?

Espiritiv

Any chance there is a Hypex NcoreX coming out to replace the NC252 module? I know the Hypex NCx500 is out, but what about a NCx250 etc?

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
It was not announced yet, but likely they will refresh the MP line with the new tech eventually. Who knows when...

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Not that I have heard off.

The NCx500 is the “replacement” for for the NC500 and Hypex never had an NC250 during that period.

OP
E

Espiritiv

Good to know. Still planning on a NC252 6 or 8 ch for my surrounds to go with my 3-Ch buckeye Purifi 1ET400A, but wasnt sure if i should hold off for a few months or not. Sounds like nothing new in the pipeline for at least a year then.

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Good to know. Still planning on a NC252 6 or 8 ch for my surrounds to go with my 3-Ch buckeye Purifi 1ET400A, but wasnt sure if i should hold off for a few months or not. Sounds like nothing new in the pipeline for at least a year then.
I would say about a minimum of at least a year if/when an NCxxxMP successor is on the radar of discussion even.

Top Bottom