• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Alternative to Loxjie A30>

D

Deleted member 9685

Yes everything sounds the same, just like women, in double blind controlled study you wouldnt know who is who.

Did you mean you have difficulty with distinguishing one woman from another?

svinyard

What did everyone decide on here? Is that SMSL A300 sweet? I can't tell if I hate the look of it or will love it next to turntable etc. Is there another Loxjie A30 alternative that's great?

fuzzy_logic

What did everyone decide on here? Is that SMSL A300 sweet? I can't tell if I hate the look of it or will love it next to turntable etc. Is there another Loxjie A30 alternative that's great?
How about the Sabaj A10a? Has the same MA12070 chip. Only has one analogue input, but the DAC in the SA300 is pretty poor. It also has an integrated power supply, which is a big plus. I tried both and i preferred the build/design of the Sabaj.

Top Bottom