• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As the title suggest, post tracks from the 80's era (1980-1989). Mind you you are in the "reference" subcategory, so try your best not to flood this thread with generic silence disturbers ;) I'd imagine also avoiding notoriously famous tracks (you know all those MTV/FM radio "rotate till death" singles etc.). Or maybe hide them behind spoilers, if you feel they are compulsory part of 80's all-stars demo compilation ;)

80s casette.jpg
80s hair.jpg
80s.jpg

// PS: if you embed media, be so kind and also add text to your submission ("Artist - Title" at least), many tracks are region restricted, so for example if you are a US resident and post a song with U.S. area viewing restriction, all forum members/visitors outside US will see just blank rectangle. Many videos also get deleted after a while either by author/uploader or by media service provider (copyright content, blocked user etc., self-deleted account), so you also make your post future-proof by adding "text stamp"

OP
pavuol

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Allright, let's get this party started!

Pogues - Worms (1988)

Pixies - Hey (1989)

Frankie - Black Night White Light (1984)

ok one more, it was famous before, well it is even more now after it was selected as a title song for a cooking series by one famous chef (I don't recall exact programme title, but it sounds something like "You too can cook this simple meal in just 10 minutes, you just need two days for crawling the whole city to shop these 40 exotic ingredients)

This is 12" full (album) version, maybe not that well known..
Neneh cherry - buffalo stance (1989)

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm glad this doesn't include 80s Kabuki speakers ;)

Reactions: EJ3
Top Bottom