• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

“Klinger Favre vs others” or “Studio monitors vs hi-fi speakers”

Mnyb

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In my estimation, this insult does not do justice to Klinger Favre where beautiful luxury products for demanding audiophiles are made. The philosophy of ASR-Objectivists may fall short here.
I'm a demanding audiophile , I demand that the kind of predatory behavior some luxury brands are up to stops :)
I'm quite happy to consider their products if they focus on real qualities and does not cater to audiophile folklore .

For all i know they may build excellent products , but apparently efforts are made in areas that does not matter and customer will pay for the special cables that do nothing.
And "engineering" efforts are also made by the designers , so its a waste there to ?

Is it better if they actually believe in "cables" and are honest about their efforts ? rational charlatans or honest fools ? i could not pick between these and would consider something else ?

Top Bottom