hd650

1. T

Topping dx3 pro+ vs FIIO K7 for Sennheiser HD 6xx.

Looking for an AMP to power HD 6xx/HD650, what's a better option between Topping dx3 pro+ vs FIIO K7. Other suggestions also welcome.
  2. P

Do I need Topping L30 II?

I own a Motu Ultralite AVB and Shure Srh1840 and Sennheiser HD650.I wonder if I should buy Topping L30 II? How much improvement can it bring?
  3. P

【HELP】if I should buy Topping L30 II

I own a Motu Ultralite AVB and Shure Srh1840 and Sennheiser HD650.I wonder if I should buy Topping L30 II? How much improvement can it bring?
  4. B

Upgrade Sennheiser HD 650s to Planars for mixing/mastering work?

Hey all! Been a lurker in here forever. Had a question for all of you. I only use headphones occasionally for mixing/mastering work when I'm on the road. I currently use Sennheiser HD 650s with sonarworks to correct the EQ. But I see myself using headphones more and more in the near future...
  5. U

Hifiman Sundara vs Sennheiser HD650 – Is there an ultimate conclusion?

Hi! I’d like to simply offer my impressions of these headphones if somebody is pondering which to buy or how are they like. Both headphones are well known and widely considered to be the best in their price range, HD650 being a dynamic headphone and Sundara planar magnetic. These technological...
  6. G

Upgrade from a Philips Fidelio x1s Headphone to...?

Hi guys I own a Philips Fidelio x1s. Which upgrade would be interesting in the price range up to $ 500 Would these be good options? Massdrop HD58X Massdrop HD6xx Hifiman HE400
  7. calojer

Neutral DAC/AMP for Mixing and Mastering

Hi, everybody. I'm just finishing mixing a record and since I don't have a properly treated studio I bought some Sennheiser HD650 headphones with 320 Ohm impedance. My RME Babyface sound card (first model) does not have a headphone amplifier capable of driving the HD650 and for this reason I am...
  8. dpippel

FS: Corpse Cable GRAVEDIGGER for Sennheiser HD650/HD600/HD660S/HD6XX - 4ft XLR Terminated

Just purchased this and discovered after it came in that it's just a bit too short for my application. BRAND NEW: Custom GR∀EDIGGER Cable for Sennheiser HD650 / HD600 / HD660S / HD6XX Headphones - 4ft / 1.2m / 4-Pin Male XLR - Neutrik XX Series - Gold Contacts × 1 - $165 New. Same as this...
  9. AustinsGuitar

THD for headphones. What is it?

I see people online talking about the hd650's having some legendary <0.05 THD number. What does that mean in practice terms? Sorry its hard to understand what total harmonic distortion means from a listenable stand point. I have a degree in physics, but I am very new to audio. Also what is an...
  10. U

Is Tidal HiFi Worth It and What Sort Of DAC Should You Use?

I am trying to figure out what DAC I need and if I should continue to use Tidal HiFi. Tidal Premium sounds great to me. I know Tidal HiFi has two additional higher sound quality options over Premium. There is MQA which requires a specific decoder, but then there is HiFi. Does HiFi require a...
  11. K

Seeking DAC / AMP combo suggestions, please!

Hi guys! I’m completely new to the audiophile world and just purchased a pair of HD650’s. I’ve found myself getting lost in a sea of varying opinions / reviews on how to optimally drive them. I’d deeply appreciate all advice and suggestions for a DAC / AMP combo - either all in one or...
  12. Shoaibexpert

Audio (Single ended, Balanced XLR etc.) cable providers

Hi, I've been upgrading my audio setup and as I moved along the journey, I've noticed that with the kind of costs balanced XLR cables have... They easily have the potential to cost just about most of the reasonable DAC+AMP Combos themselves... Sometimes more! This is especially true of you have...
Top Bottom