denon avr-x3700h

1. H

Denon AVR X3700H - degraded sound quality from specific outputs

Hello all, Hope the day is treating you well so far. I purchased a refurb Denon AVR-X3700H back in Nov 2021 from Amazon (mistake), along with a Klipsch Reference Premiere set. I noticed degraded sound quality in the last few months from 2 of the speakers, and confirmed this issue is from the...
  2. disturbedfuel15

SOLD [US-MI] - Denon AVR-X3700H - $830

Edit: SOLD SOLD SOLD! Hello! For sale is a Denon AVR-X3700H with 2.5 years warranty left. $830 + calculated shipping to you (I pay PP G&S seller fees) (local pickup welcome) (price is firm) Facts: -Bought refurbished from Accessories4Less May 2022 ($1300) -Includes all original...
  3. E

Question regarding choosing an AVR with BMR Monitors as center and sides

I’m in the process of setting up my first home theater system in my about 11’x15’ listening space. I plan to integrate the audio equipment I use and with be using the system for both critical listening and watching films. My music system presently consists of a Mac Mini --> Topping D10 -->...
  4. C

What is better for stereo Denon 3700h or Audiolab 6000A Play with Wharfedale EVO 4.4?

I want to buy new speakers and amplifier. I’m not sure about my future plans and HT but I have PS5 and Android TV. I listen turntable Sony 310BT (but I want to upgrade it in the future) - rock, metal, electronic, electro-swing :))) Sometimes I listen Spotify and Apple Music w/Bluetooth. I need a...
  5. dmacnlx

Searching for a plan

Hi, I’m hoping folks might have suggestions to replace my old base level Onkyo AVR receiver. Primary goal is music quality. Cant call myself an audiophile - but I do want pretty great sound, and never got it from the Onkyo HT-R380. The 5.1 that came with that setup was brutal. I ditched all of...
  6. luft262

Denon X3700H vs x4700H

The Denon X3700H is about $1,500 and the Denon X4700H is about $2000. These AVRs represent the best of the budget I am willing to spend on my next AVR. As far as I can see the only differences are that the X4700H has DDSC, Clock Jitter Reducer, Alpha Processing, and 20 extra watts per channel...
  7. J

Looking for home theater advice for my very specific room

Hello, I'm a newbie and looking to build a dolby atmos home theater in my living room for the the first time. I have attached pictures of my room (the pc will move under the desk). I have already purchased a denon x3700h avr. I've been looking at some products and im worried about placement and...
  8. M

2.2 stereo configuration with Denon 3700

Ever since I lost my favorite headphones in 2019 no longer produced my music which I always listened with iems on my phone with apples dongle and for 10 years no problems. The iems were discontinued. After going through 29 headphones all terrible I gave in and got the Sony whxm4. On Reddit...
  9. Artsfols

Troubleshooting the Denon X3700H AVR and center channel ...

Recently I upgraded my music and television system from analogue stereo to a 3.1 system based around the Denon X3700H audio visual receiver. I documented the various perils I encountered along the way on the presumption that this might be helpful to fellow travellers. I'll amend this orginal...
  10. S

Denon X3700H and Musical Fidelity M5si HT Bypass/pre out problem

Hi, I recently got a Musical Fidelity M5si integrated to drive the fronts in my 5.1 setup. It features an HT bypass function that turns one of the Aux ports into a home theater bypass at the flip of a switch on the back of the amp. However, running the system in this fashion produced very poor...
Top Bottom