Search results

1. Alderaan_Null

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

good to know. I will be controlling volume via Amp, so DAC mode it is. Thanks for the info!
  2. Alderaan_Null

Well D90 is arriving Monday and will pair that with either my THX 887 or 788 and sell the other. Never did open the the D70 I have in the box so won't be able to compare against that since going to sell the D70. If I am running balanced XLR cables from the D90 to my Amp, should I put the D90 in...
  3. Alderaan_Null

That is good to hear about BT. Might have to then pickup the D90 and sell my D70 and possibly an amp. Bummed I am missed out on the 10% discount last month, hopefully another one comes around soon so I can take advantage of it.
  4. Alderaan_Null

This Topping D90 has piqued my interest. I still have a brand new Topping D70 in the box from last year that I have never used (got it right before we moved and just finishing up the home office now). Its the non Bluetooth version so the fact that D90 has BT already also helps. Has anyone done...
  5. Alderaan_Null

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

All orders prior to todays newest drop will retain the MassDrop logo from what MassDrop has said. Todays drop (and future drops) will have this new Drop+ logo.
  6. Alderaan_Null

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

I know ShenzenAudio says those dates, but their shipping time is actually must faster than that from what I have experienced. I ordered my D70 from them via Amazon (with similar long arrival time), and it took only 2 days from day of order to show up at my door. This was to California. This...
  7. Alderaan_Null

Its on Amazon through ShenzenAudio. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VJN11TQ?ref=myi_title_dp Put in my order.
  8. Alderaan_Null

Well Bummer that seems that it has gone MIA at the moment. Was really looking forward to using this a my office desk DAC. I just put an order in for the JDS El Dac to pair with my Atom at work to hold me over in the meantime. When I emailed ShenzenAudio last week about when they expect the...
  9. Alderaan_Null

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

Did they just release the D70 in May? I would be surprised if they had a new version already. They do have the DX7 Pro coming up though, which I thought I read was going to be around 600, so maybe that is pushing the D70 down in price a little
  10. Alderaan_Null

So what you are saying is if I had Superman hearing then it would be a problem lol. Luckily my hearing is far far from that, so good to know, thanks!
  11. Alderaan_Null

So looking at the IMD graph, if I was going to hook this up to a THX 789 via XLR, I would want to set the D70 output volume at -12db to avoid that high level rise (also assuming keep the source at 100%)? I would be hooking up the Source to the D70 from Optical instead of USB, so not sure if that...
  12. Alderaan_Null

Good call, doing further digging on the Drop, it says that it just comes with a "warranty card" but nothing else mentioned about any warranty. Looks like I will just cancel my drop and order via shenzhen. Good looking out!
  13. Alderaan_Null

Anyone purchased the D70 from SHENZHENAUDIO on Amazon. After the 10% coupon on Amazon, it comes out just a little cheaper then drop+tax. But it looks like the dates amazon estimates are pretty much same time as when Drop would get here. Trying to see if anyone has ordered and if it takes less...
  14. Alderaan_Null

Man, this comes out at just the right moment for me. I am upgrading my setup at my work desk, so this will pair nicely with my JDS Atom. Hopefully this doesn’t take long to start being sold by authorized resellers. Been really impressed by Toppings offerings lately (Their D70 pairs nicely with...
  15. Alderaan_Null

WTB: Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Hey all, I have been stalking these forums for awhile now, but just now signed up for an account. I sadly missed out on the most recent drop as it was right at the same time my wife gave birth to our first children (twins). Was really looking to snag one, but looks like it just wasn't meant to...
Top Bottom