Search results

1. zaraki

which would you prefer for video games out of the following?

high quality 2.1 nearfield set up or high quality headphone set up with spatial audio. what sounds/feels more immersive of the two options? like feeling your in the game world for example maybe i have tried both and enjoy both greatly. i do think the spatial audio with headphones adds...
  2. zaraki

spotify quality vs "hi-fi" lossless options, i cant tell a difference.

I have used spotify for years now and was wondering if going above mp3 spotify quality would make a difference, and have tested to see if i can hear a difference every now and then I have tried apple lossless and tidal and that abx blind test online i cannot tell a single difference, i have...
  3. zaraki

i am missing the L/R Bypass option via audyysey MultEQ XT on my denon x1700h

i just noticed after reading about some general audyysey stuff that there is a L/R Bypass via multieq xt which i have and is even shown in the product manual my issue is the L/R Bypass option does not show up at all even after factory resetting my avr and the firmware I can only select...
  4. zaraki

white noise from my tower fan drowning out my speakers maybe?

am i imagining it or do my speakers at my near field gaming/media set up not sound as good when i have my tower fan a few feet away from me at certain fan speeds because of the sound the fan makes? when i turn down the fan speed or even turn it off the speakers sound clearer. is it because of...
  5. zaraki

should i be using dynamic eq on my denon avr if i listen below 70db?

i measured he volume with my apple watch and its around 60 to 65 db usually at what i listen to but i don't know if that is accurate. i have a 2.1 near field set up with kef ls50 meta and svs sealed 1000 pro sub with denon x1700h avr at my gaming/multi media desk in my bedroom. i do sometimes...
  6. zaraki

would i notice a sound quality improvement if i upgraded from my magni 3 pre +/heresy model?

I own and use the the hd 800 s and lcd-2f equally with the magni 3 pre +/heresy amp and the monoprice thx dac/amp for the dac part of it (i wanted a hardware eq like the rme but could afford the rme and this fits my needs perfectly) i thinking of the asgard 3, jotunheim 2, or a90 but might only...
  7. zaraki

would you prefer a current lcd-2 fazer or sony mdr-z1r for bass/edm/modern music?

Would you take a current 2020 eq’ed lcd-2f or a z1r thats eq’ed? What sounds best to you? I can get the lcd for $960 and the z1r for $1600 and for what i own already i have an eq’ed hd 800s and i want something better for bass type music like edm and other modern genres, as even eq'ed to a...
  8. zaraki

is the monoprice thx 788 a cood amp/dac combo?

i was interested in getting a thx amp and i know the 887 is slightly better and newer stand alone amp, but i cant seem to find any good priced balanced dac to go with it, to equal the same price as the 788 thx combo i am also considering the dx7 pro since it has a 4.4mm balanced jack which...
  9. zaraki

would the zmf autuer be an upgrade from my lcd2 classics?

if i love the hd 6xx/650 and the lcd2 classics, would the ZMF autuer or Aeolus be a good upgrade, or hd 800 s, or lcd-x? from what i read about ZMF. everything seems to be positive, and i love the fact they have lifetime warranty, also i dont own the hd 6xx anymore but i own the lcd2 classics if...
  10. zaraki

which amp and dac will be an upgrade from my magni 3

i have the magni 3 that came out before the heresy and + model that i use with my audeze lcd2 classics would yall say "Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC" is a good upgrade for an amp from my schiit magni 3? i dont have a dac currentlly and i need one with the right inputs so...
  11. zaraki

will a dac improve how my headphones sound?

i currently have the massdrop hd6xx and the schiit magni 3, but i dont have a dac currently. so right now my audio comes from my asus tuf motherboard in my pc to my amp i was thinking about getting the modi 3, as it has all the inputs i need so i can use it with my pc, ps4 and switch, and i am...
Top Bottom