Search results

1. estuardo4

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Could you please cite the source of this? It's the first time I heard about it. And I guess it's the first time anybody on this forum has heard about it, after so many years. Thank you.
  2. estuardo4

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

@amirm Did you read this post from @Matias ? I'm curious about this too. Thank you for your answer.
  3. estuardo4

The population of experts is increasing in all areas/topics of ASR.

Also, if you're an expert, you have to have a lot of patience. Mr. Toole and Mr. Olive, and even regular expert members here has to have it. And I really appreciate them for it. Imagine repeat the same arguments for more than 50 years to the same "experts" knowing that it is a waste of digital...
  4. estuardo4

Media player for Mac

I dont know about a manual, but dark mode is available only when you use dark mode on your mac
  5. estuardo4

Media player for Mac

Hello. I read that you are using Jplayer now, so my advise could be used for other members. I used Audirvana and paid for a License. But I didn't liked the interface. Then I switched to Swinsian V2.0, but I didn't like that it didn't have a dark interface. But then I discovered that now there's...
  6. estuardo4

Understanding Amplifier Measurements (Video)

Waiting for Pavel to critique... Thank you again Amir. I don't need an Electronic or Audio degree to understand what you say. I almost feel like an intelligent being... Almost.
  7. estuardo4

Example Speaker Measurements: Klipsch RP-600M/Neumann KH 150 (video)

Thank you. I subscribed since the first video you posted. And I share links to your videos to several friends. These videos are awesome. Keep them ongoing please. As a side note, yesterday I was at a Neumann immersive demonstration at a local expo. I ask the expert panel why they use Neumann...
  8. estuardo4

YouTube Audio Reviewer Tier List - Jan 2023 Edition

Hello I haven't seen Joe N Tell mentioned on this thread. @napilopez has contributed to a lot of speakers reviews and has a lot of useful information (IMO) and his videos on YT are always informative. He does his own measurements. Very knowledgeable. I don't know why he's not participating as...
  9. estuardo4

Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) ‘Star Trek’ actress, dies at 89

Yes. Indeed. Very sad. Now look at William Shatner. 91 years old and still going strong.
  10. estuardo4

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW Amp

Good to know. Thank you for the update. I have a couple of questions for you. Does this amp has the same discounted price as the PW Amp? From eBay? Does it has the same features as the PWAmp or are they better (watts, software, etc)? Thank you.
  11. estuardo4

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

I'd returned too if I've received them with this damage. It seems that it was dropped somewhere along the transit. Aside of the esthetics, I'm pretty sure they will have sound leakage. Mines are pretty well constructed.
  12. estuardo4

Tekton- why so many tweeters?

He is saying that he invented it. But that it is different to any other system. And he's patenting it. That's why I wanted that anybody living near Tekton's warehouse can ask for a demo and later comment here.
  13. estuardo4

Tekton- why so many tweeters?

Me too. That's the dream. The MOAB model received a lot of awards from the subjective media. But so far I haven't seen one meassured, aside the Impact Monitor from Stereophile. These are not cheap speakers, but for the number of drivers they have, the price is fair I guess. Also, Eric is...
  14. estuardo4

PS Audio PowerPlant P12 Amplifier Tests (Video)

I really really hope that PS Audio goes from 10 units tested daily to Zero tested daily. It's the only way they'll begin to understand what Amir is doing here and that they'll not get a free pass from their loyal customers anymore.
  15. estuardo4

subwoofer discussion

Just my above and below neighbors if I don't know what I'm doing ;) And yeah, I meant 2.2, but using a Y connector and a lot of patience tuning both subs to my room.
  16. estuardo4

subwoofer discussion

Thank you for your answer. I have Anthem Room Correction (ARC) included in my Paradigm PW-AMP. I'm only interested on a 2.1 system (80% music and 20% movies)
  17. estuardo4

subwoofer discussion

I find this point really interesting. I already have an old RBH 10" ported sub on my system, and I want to add a second sub, but the problem is that I won't be able to find the same RBH sub model. If I want to add a second one, different model, do the new sub has to be 10"? Or can I go to a...
  18. estuardo4

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW Amp

Thank you for letting me know. As I don't miss the features from the Play-fi card one bit, I won't re attach the card. But thank you anyway. It would be really interesting retesting this amp without the card. My guess is that it would improve from the current 71 SINAD to easily above average...
  19. estuardo4

Audio Blind Tests and Listener Training (video)

Thank you Amir for the video. I started the video thinking: "puff! Another video from Amir. And it is 44 minutes long! What was he thinking?" But after 44 engaging minutes, I can tell you that this is the best video on the series for me. Really really interesting. It is a shame that you have to...
  20. estuardo4

Understanding FFT in Audio Measurements

Thank you @amirm . This is the first video of your channel that I watched from the beginning to the end, paused and rewatched. Most impressive. I know you have written posts explaining FFT, but seeing in video is much better. I don't like the debunking videos because you sound smirk at them...
Top Bottom