Search results

1. S

Silly question about audio digital out

Quick newbie question: I recently got a Topping E50 DAC to bring together my three main digital audio sources: my laptop, Chromecast audio (CCA), and TV audio. I thought this DAC could work for my needs as the laptop could be connected via USB, then the CCA could be connected with a...
  2. S

(EU/SWE) Value XLR/TLS to XLR cables?

Hi all, Sorry if the post is not under the correct subforum! I have just purchased a pair of Genelec 8030C monitors and was looking for recommendations on cheap/value XLR to XLR and TLS to XLR cables to connect my new system. I currently have an audio interface with TLS out that I will use for...
  3. S

What system would you build if you started from scratch?

I've recently had the ASR-aided realisation that I would be better off if I sold my current system and started from scratch. I think I'll keep my Chromecast audio, but essentially I am in the process of getting some money from my Linn system and starting anew. So, I wanted to start a thread to...
  4. S

Minidsp: SHD Studio vs Flex + Chromecast Audio

After some soul-searching (and asking ARS members) I have decided to sell my whole Linn system and start from scratch. The plan is to build the system slowly. First, I'll get some measurement gear and experience with REW. Then, I'll get an active system (was looking into the Genelec 8030/8040)...
  5. S

Best way to upgrade my 2nd hand Linn system

Hello ASR, First-time posting here, I hope you're all doing great. I'm quite new to the audio world and a couple of years ago I bough a second hand Linn system on the cheap. Linn was the only brand I knew, had heard equipment from and so had some experience with. My father had a full Linn...
Top Bottom