Search results

1. N

Moondrop Dawn - No menu selection

I just got a Moondrop Dawn 3.5mm dongle for my Android smartphone. I downloaded the app - called Moondrop Link and plugged in the dongle to my smartphone with a pair of headphones. I got the prompt to "allow Moondrop Link" to access the device. Behind that I could see a menu for USB device...
  2. N

I think I found the perfect USB C headphone dongle...

The Moondrop Dawn - https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/moondrop-dawn-3-5mm-dual-cs43131-chip-portable-usb-dac-amp-pcm-768khz-dsd256-type-c-headphone-amplifier-1 These specifications sound amazing! ...better than my Activo CT10 DAC. The CT10 DAP also has 2v output. I know the specs are...
  3. N

Chord M-Scaler? The designer says a few words...

Have you guys watched this video before? Seems like the designer of the Chord DAC is trying to explain...is what he's saying valid or just techno-jargon?
  4. N

Building a perfect headphone system.

Hello fellow ASR members, I'm looking for advice with respect to building a headphone system. Although my Activo DAP sounds good, I want to build a "reference" headphone system so I can easily quantify (at least subjectively) different headphones as I buy more in the future, based on perceived...
  5. N

Do 6.3mm headphone adapters make a difference?

The following is an official reaponse copied and pasted from my email: Furutech chooses to plate with rhodium on higher end parts for its sonic benefits and incorporate carbon fiber for its resonance damping properties. Depending on the quality of associated components, you should experience...
  6. N

Do power conditioners matter?

I've read about the PS Audio P12 being ineffective on this site. I also watched the YouTube video with the PS Audio Noise Harvester not doing anything useful. Power conditioners can be sold for hundreds of dollars or a lot more! Do these products actually clean your electricity? And if so...
  7. N

Considering getting a DAP or better android dongle

Hey fellow members, I'm considering getting a DAP or better android dongle. I currently have the CX-PRO Audio 31993 384/32. I bought it from amazon for about $20. I listen to CD quality music, not mp3s. So lossless sources, as i'm told by friends is the way to go. I have a pair of KEF M500...
  8. N

The most accurate DAC? (with respect to measurements)

Hi there. I'm new to high-end audio. I recently bought a dongle for my android smartphone. My question is - Which DAC on the market provides the most accurate audio quality? Price doesn't matter. But I'm looking for "top of the line" without design compromises. I'm talking about faithful to...
Top Bottom