Search results

1. S

Help!: DAC Lavaudio DS400 rca connection?

Hello I have a question, I want to buy a Dac to join it as my smsl amplifier with RCA cable. but my budget now is not much to buy an expensive DAC, I already had a problem with the D10s topping and I didn’t like it, especially because of the problem it has of distortion because it is only...
  2. S

Hifiman HE-560 VS Hifiman Sundara

Then I'll go for the sundara. I don't know much about dacs. I recently had the d10s topping and didn't really like the sound of the ess chip and returned it. I don't know how the akm chip is together with the xmos in sound, if it is a good sound quality. But as I said before, I am not an expert...
  3. S

Hifiman HE-560 VS Hifiman Sundara

I have a doubt. I want to upgrade and my budget is 350 dollars and I don't know which one to choose: the Hifiman Sundara with a value of 300 dollars or the HiFiMan HE-560 V4 Premium with a value of 340 dollars. Searching on Youtube I found this video: there are several versus and the Hifiman...
  4. S

Help! problems with my dac Topping

I don't understand what you're saying about a USB cable with separate power supply, I don't know that cable, could you send me a photo or a link to Amazon. because the d10s is usb a 2.0 to usb b cable. I also don't understand debugging with optical output line, I don't know how to do it. I tried...
  5. S

I already tried with an optical cable and I connected it to the dac and to my pc but it does not give an audio signal and my pc does not detect it as a dac, it only detects it with the usb port. I had an idea and that is that my amp has balanced xlr and amazon sells a male xlr to male rca cable...
  6. S

Hello I recently published a post saying what dac to buy for 100 dollars and among the dacs was the Topping D10s and they recommended me to buy it to combine it with my smsl sp200 amplifier. Now the Topping D10s dac from Amazon finally arrived in my country and I used it and it worked but I...
  7. S

which to choose? DAC Desktop or DAC Dongle?

Since I only have 100 dollars for a dac, I only have these two options on Amazon. the lHiFi Dual ES9038Q2M USB DAC and the Topping D10s. I can only do those two because I live in Colombia and there are other DACs that are not available for shipping to my country on Amazon and buying through...
  8. S

which to choose? DAC Desktop or DAC Dongle?

Hi Before commenting on my problem or my doubt, I must first say that my budget for what I am looking for is a maximum of 100 dollars. because i bought a smsl sp200 amplifier and i need a good DAC to match it for my hifiman sundara headphones. and i want a DAC that will match my smsl sp200 well...
  9. S

HELP! Which of these headphone options does the group recommend?

and the SENNHEISER hd 560s? which one do you think is better the 400se or the hd560s?
  10. S

My maximum budget is 250 dollars and if I buy the sundara it would not only be 300 dollars, I would also have to pay shipping and taxes because it exceeds 270 dollars due to Amazon laws to my country. then the cost would be almost 400 dollars.
  11. S

It's difficult in my situation, because a friend wants to buy my hifiman he400se for 100 dollars but I still haven't decided to sell it and that's why I made this post asking about it. Now the problem is that I can't buy the 880 pro and the hd560s through amazon at the same time because I don't...
  12. S

but which of the two to choose? the 880 pro or the sennheiser 560s?
  13. S

I don't know anything about EQ. Is there a tutorial where they teach how to do what you say for the hifiman? and with which EQ program to use?
  14. S

hello. I currently have the HIFIMAN He400se with a good 6w amp. but I want to update myself and what I am looking for the most is that it has good sound amplitude for video games and good sound and image detail for high fidelity music in .flac and MQA. I listen to a lot of classic rock, heavy...
  15. S

Help!! connection of PreAmp to Dongle Dac, does it work?

hello I have a question. I have ordered the S.M.S.L SP 200 amplifier from Amazon at a good price and I just need a good dac that supports native MQA and DSD, but they are expensive and I only have 90 dollars, so I decided to buy a dac dongle and bought the Linsoul Audirect Atom2 MQA, and what i...
  16. S

What Dongle DACs can operate in line out mode?

I have a question. I have ordered the S.M.S.L SP 200 amplifier from Amazon at a good price and I just need a good dac that supports native MQA and DSD, but they are expensive and I only have 90 dollars, so I decided to buy a dac dongle and bought the Linsoul Audirect Atom2 MQA, and what i want...
  17. S

HELP! I want to update Monolith M1060 vs SIVGA Phoenix?

Hello. I currently have the Hifiman HE400SE and want to upgrade. I have seen these two headphones and many youtubers speak highly of them: the SIVGA Phoenix and the Monolith M1060. but I don’t know which of the two is better for sound quality in .flac and MQA music and for video games. and...
  18. S

Help! Hifiman he400se and Audient iD4 MKII USB-C

So what other choice can I have? Well as I told you before the "topping dx3 pro LDAC" is only available on amazon and the "topping dx3 pro+" is not available, so it would not have more power of 13% in volume than the k5 pro, as you mentioned before. Do you have any other ideas friend?
  19. S

hello friend sorry for bothering you so much but there is a problem, unfortunately the dx3 pro+ topping that you recommended is not available on amazon to send to Colombia only the dx3 pro LDAC topping remains and that one has less power only 700mw at 32ohm and it has less gain in dB, therefore...
  20. S

I just realized that I have the fiio k5 pro but the ESS version which is the latest and here I found a comparison. According to the table, the first version of the fiio k5 pro is 90 db sensitivity and the version of the fiio k5 pro ess is 96 db sensitive. and what I have read is that the less...
Top Bottom