Search results

1. D

StormAudio ISR Fusion 20 - End game receiver

More videos and other stuff is poping up with this beast. I want one, but my wallet says 'hold, stop ... when you retire..'
  2. D

Denon AVR-S770H vs Pioneer VSX-935

I am getting tired of waiting for any brand to release a Class-D AVR, at least with a humane price (Mcintosh might have been one, but, no app or any gaming features makes it a fail imo) , so I am really starting to look at a budget to at least get some music and move sound in my home, untill...
  3. D

Anyone tried the Unihertz - Jelly 2e?

I am looking for a alternative to my IPOD touch that cant be updated any more (ios 9), to use as a Spotify music player, to be used by the pool on vacation (no worries of stealing or broken). Dont want to have my phone with me, but locked in the safe in my room. Wanted a small and cheap phone or...
  4. D

Rotel has something going on?

Just checked out their website, all the receivers are not listed anymore (or I am blind), anyone know if they are putting up something new?
  5. D

Speaker cables from AVR using RJ45 (Cat) then out to speakers

I am checking if someone have been able to draw cables from the AVR to one ethernet onnection (since one ethernet has several cables on one, and fro the AVR wall placement I only have one ethernet plug free) then from ethernet to speakers, this is the path I am planning: AVR -> Ethernet...
  6. D

Do you see Class D being the standard in AVRs to come?

I have touched on the difference between the different power classes of ARs and AVRs, understood that Class D seems to be the way to go, for every one, power cost, heat and ultimatley the enviroment. This also seems to be one of my key things in my upcoming AVR purchase since the place it will...
  7. D

Your experience with app, firmware and GUI as well as tech support from different AVR/AVP brands?

Hi, While I wait for the brand and model I am going to buy I want to evaluate three things additionally. I only had an Pioneer AVR (VSX-922, but I have sold it) and their App at that time was good, it worked with some basic stuff and did a fair job, I can’t really say anything else since I had...
  8. D

Going from ‘GLE 496’ to ‘GLE 90 AR’ in a 3.0 setup

I need to ask for some opinions. I am planing to put out a 3.0 AVR speaker setup. I currently have two Canton GLE 496 floor speakers and one Canton GLE 456 center, I am not sure if I will get two back surround speakers because I need something that can I can put on the wall, flat (similar to...
  9. D

What can we expect 2022 in terms of new AVR technology?

Does anyone know what the “next” gen AVR’s will be offering? I am really in need to of getting a new AVR. Really hard to get a AVR here without the HDMI issues. I heard from a dealer that, for example Denon will be coming with new AVR’s this year… but really what more can they come up with? 8K...
  10. D

Full 40 or 48 GBps HDMI on all ports of upcoming AVR’s?

To my understanding the full bandwidth currently of sharing audio and video features in HDMI 2.1 (even 2.1a) would only require 40 Gbps of bandwidth. I am in search of my next AVR and it’s a struggle. The pandemic, factories filling up with water and all other negative things that has been going...
  11. D

The VSX-LX505 or TX-RZ50

Hi, I am hoping for some recommendations and “votes” of which you members would buy. Now I know the Pioneer have better watt and with that, higher price . But is it worth it? Do you guys think the pioneer will be a better quality/ build that it will be worth the money ...
Top Bottom