Search results

1. H

FS: Little Labs Monotor

This headphone amp is meant to be pro gear and has many features tailored toward such use. It is basically brand new as it was hand picked by the owner of Little Labs due to my first one having some channel imbalance (I can provide proof if necessary). This will be sent in the original packaging...
  2. H

FS: Massdrop X Alex Cavalli Liquid Carbon X Amp

This amp is very lightly used and has no cosmetic blemishes (does show dust and smudges like no other!). I received this on Jul 24, 2018. This will be shipped in all original packaging and with user manual. It hasn’t been exposed to smoke or pets. Price: $220 + $20 S/H (will only ship CONUS)
  3. H

FS: Massdrop X Alex Cavalli Tube Hybrid Amp

This amp is very lightly used (maybe 30 hours max) and has no cosmetic blemishes (does show dust and smudges like no other!). I received this on Apr 23, 2018. This will be shipped in all original packaging and with user manual. It hasn’t been exposed to smoke or pets. This does not come with any...
  4. H

Meanwhile in Australia...

So this is what Australia is like huh? :D Saw that article today and couldn't help but share it since we have a number of Australians on the forums, and well, I found it amusing :)
  5. H

Lithium Ion car jumper advice?

So I realize this isn't remotely related audio but there is so much engineering talent on this forum I figured it might be worth the post, though if it's too off topic I understand. Winter is in full swing where I live and both my girlfriends car and mine have been having issues starting. I've...
  6. H

Initial Impressions of Hifiman He 560 V2

Just wanted to create a thread for my impressions of the Hifiman He 560 V2 for anyone that cares. I've only put maybe 2 hours on em so far, so this is very much my first impressions. And for anyone wondering, I'm using March Audio's Dac1 with the Massdrop THX AAA 789 with Tidal. Build Anyone...
  7. H

2018 Black Friday & Holiday Audio Gear Sales

Not 100% sure if this is the right place for it but I figured I would start a thread to put sales people find in for the holidays and black friday this year. I'm going to start this off with Hifiman HE-560 V2 for $250. The regular price (msrp) isn't really what these go for now since it seems...
  8. H

Monoprice Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amp (Alex Cavalli) is out today

Just got an email that the Monoprice Alex Cavalli tube amp is out today: https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=120&cp_id=12008&cs_id=1200801&p_id=33305&seq=1&format=2 I don't think I'll be getting this one... but if someone does get it perhaps they could send it to Amir :)
  9. H

FS: Schiit Jotunheim with Balanced DAC

Sooo... this probably isn't the best place to sell this but I'll give it a go haha. I've owned this thing for probably 10 months, used it for maybe 3, so it should still have 4 years of warranty left. It's in mint condition with no cosmetic blemishes that I can tell. I no longer use it and don't...
  10. H

RCA signal routing/switching for multiple amps from one dac?

Ok so this is something I have been curious about for a while. I currently have 2 dacs, a JDS Labs OL Dac and Topping D50. I have an assortment of amps however. I've gotten an RCA splitter initially but my amp collection has grown. I'm currently using a Rolls SS32 that is fed by my D50 to 3...
  11. H

Hello!

Hello all! Like many others that have posted introductions, I’ve been lurking for a while now and have recently decided I should try to contribute a bit. I’m a web application engineer (fancy title for a web dev if you aren’t familiar haha). Coming from a programming background and working with...
Top Bottom