Search results

1. J

The DAC topic confuses me, please help :)

Yes. Yes Yes, and of course designers and engineers like to push the limits. Introducing streaming capabilities smoother user interface and DSP is the stuff I look at more than which dac chip it has as long as they measure well.
  2. J

Anyone have a decent spare DAC to donate to a Million $$ listening room?

1 million dollar listening room at University of the South using a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC in dire need of any decent replacement. https://futureaudiophile.com/university-of-the-south-brings-a-million-dollar-audiophile-experience-to-its-students-and-you-too/
  3. J

News flash: First " new fundamental technology in audio since the 1970's"

I can't find anything about this new technology outside the market speak of Daniel Hertz website. Wondering if anyone here has an inkling what they're on about? "Mark Levinson and his team of Daniel Hertz audio engineers have developed a new class of audio chips with embedded C-wave...
  4. J

Return of Mirage ?

https://www.ecoustics.com/news/rebirth-mirage-loudspeakers/
  5. J

No longer For Sale Rotel RC-1572 MKII

Selling a Rotel RC 1572MKII. preamp. Purchased in Sept. from Audio Advisor for $1400. Includes all original items. Unused Warranty Card. Asking $900 including fees and shipping to lower 48. Thanks for looking.
  6. J

FS: Topping D10B

Selling a Topping D10 balanced and 1 meter TRS to XLR cable. Adapters and USB cable that came with unit included. I only used this unit for about 1 hour connected to a raspberry pi4 running Roopie and Rotel preamp. Decided to get a E70 to connect direct to my Nord amp. Asking $100 including...
  7. J

SOLD Matrix X-Sabre 3 Pro MQA Dac - $1650 SOLD

For sale Matrix X Sabre 3 Asking $1650 includes Paypal and Shipping to lower 48 states in US. Has latest update.
  8. J

SOLD : MiniDSP SHD

SOLD : For sale miniDSP SHD with Umik 1 mini and large tripod. Bought from Deer Creek in Jan 2022. Original owner, original boxes and unused coupon code. Asking $975.
  9. J

SOLD: For Sale: Lumin U1 Mini: SOLD

Silver U1 Mini in excellent condition. Price $1400 All original items including double boxes. Will include Seacom AES3 splitter for free.
  10. J

Wide dispersion active studio monitor?

Are there any wide dispersion studio monitors are does that basically defeat the purpose? Adam 5SV or Mesanovic RTM10 with ribbon tweeters? Focals? I've had Genelec 8351b and Dutch and Dutch 8c do any of the other Genelecs have a wider dispersion? Make more sense to look at passive design like...
  11. J

OFF : Audio Physic Tempo Plus

Selling a pair of Audio Physic Tempo Plus Speakers. I believe these came out a few years ago but I bought them new from the distribution company a couple of months ago. They were $5850 for the pair, asking $3250, shipping to be determined by location. Thanks for looking.
  12. J

SOLD : For Sale : Benchmark AHB2

Selling a Benchmark AHB2 with 2 speaker cables 6 feet each. Cables are from Benchmark. This unit is just past the return window so it's basically new only used approx 20 hours. Asking $2600 for all including shipping in ConUS east of Miss River + $25 West.Thanks for looking.
  13. J

SOLD : For Sale Lumin U1 Mini

Lumin U1 Mini Streamer in excellent condition and a Seacom AES/EBU splitter, great for use with active monitors . The splitter is 6' on each side. Price $1500 , free shipping in ConUS. Thanks for looking.
  14. J

SOLD : For Sale Sound Anchor Stands

Pair of Sound Anchor ADJ2 stands in mint condition. They are the 44" with 12"x16" plate. Asking $550 including shipping in ConUS. https://soundanchors.com/products/2014/adj2
  15. J

SOLD : Genelec 8351b and 2, 7360a subwoofers.

For sale 2 Genelec 8351b in mystic black with GLM calibration system less than 6 months old. Mint condition, original boxes and all accessories included. Asking $6800. 2 Genelec 7360 subwoofers black $1800 each. I also have these on USAudioMart
  16. J

FS: Genelec 8351b and 7360a

For sale 2 Genelec 8351b in mystic black with GLM calibration system less than 6 months old. Mint condition, original boxes and all accessories included. Asking $6800. 2 Genelec 7360 subwoofers black $1800 each. Thanks for looking.
  17. J

Cable directionality on The Astoria? Are cables different on boats?

I came across this old article from 2005 and was sucked in because well it's about Pink Floyd. About 2/3 into the article , page 17 , they started talking about cable direction, even the mains grounding, sounded different according to direction...
  18. J

SOLD : FS Intel NUC 8i5BEK, pi4,ifi ipower

For Sell: Intel NUC 8i5BEK - 250GB WD Blue M2 drive - 8 GB Ram; Raspberry Pi4 - 4GB Ram - fanless Vilros case - 32 GB card; iFi iPower, New $325 including PayPal The NUC has Roon ROCK installed the Pi4 Roopie installed. Thanks for looking
  19. J

MiniDSP Studio For Sale (SOLD)

I'm selling a MiniDSP Studio with Umik1 in great condition. Asking $675 including shipping in ConUS.
Top Bottom