Recent content by Xulonn

1. Xulonn

Farewell my friends. Health is deteriorating - I'm fading out. (Updated - RIP)

I'm hanging in there -- barely. I am ready to leave this life.
  2. Xulonn

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Panama’s Geisha coffee sets new quality record Reprinted from Newsroom Panama Panama’s Geisha coffee sets new quality record Five of the 18 international judges from Australia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Bulgaria, and the United States gave their Geisha cups 100 points, The Geisha...
  3. Xulonn

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Now that evokes an old audio memory. Charlie Kittleson of Vacuum Tube Valley bought my Klipsch Forte II's when I downsized in 2005 and moved from a house to an apartment. I drove the 70 miles north to Clear Lake (Lakeport) to deliver the speakers. When I got to his office, and he and a...
  4. Xulonn

Latest Guttenberg Video talks about measurements

Who needs Google now that ASR is online to give honest answers to questions about audio?
  5. Xulonn

Centrance R4 Portable Audio Interface Review

However, a bottom dweller like the Raphaelite 300b amplifier is a much more desirable audio component.
  6. Xulonn

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Probably the stupidest post I've ever seen at ASR.
  7. Xulonn

Metadata - easiest way to add metadata when backing up CD collections

Musicbrainspicard to auto-download "standard & correct" metadata?
  8. Xulonn

The Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X headphones - the first high-quality headphones I have ever owned - arrived today, and they are excellent. Solid construction and very comfortable. Volume direct from Android phone is good, but not deafening and no audible distortion. I have a Topping DX7s...
  9. Xulonn

My condition continues to deteriorate and I will move to an assisted living facility tomorrow. I can barely walk with a walker. I will only have my Android phone for now but still read ASR daily. Since I can no longer use speakers, I bought a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro X headphones...
  10. Xulonn

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Wash, rinse, recycle, repeat...
  11. Xulonn

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

16k € & the black and white tops are leather.
  12. Xulonn

Best DAC for less than $100?

What do you dislike about the Topping D10?
  13. Xulonn

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

Simply stating facts is not being aggressive.
Top Bottom