Recent content by dmac6419

1. dmac6419

Gustard X16 vs SMSL SU-9

Mines paired with the H16, my Gustard stack is more flavorful than my A90 DX7 PRO stack,but your tastes my be different.
  2. dmac6419

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

This is paired with the H16 sometimes the A90,no matter what amplifier I pair it with it slams,you still should get one,I think you'll like it.P.S. I like the flavor of the X16 H16 stack over the A90 DX7 pro stack, more flavorful in my opinion.
  3. dmac6419

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

The X16 slams,wonderful piece of equipment,you should get one.
  4. dmac6419

Beginner with EQ. How do I EQ the Amazon Music App?

Looks like Amazon removed it (Android App still has it), ask Amazon why they removed it, FYI they'll never answer you unless you call customer support and they still won't have a answer for you.You need a system wide EQ follow the instructions...
  5. dmac6419

Music player application

The old WINAMP, I'm feeling old.
  6. dmac6419

Advice for a good DAP

I have the Ibasso DX160 it's sounds phenomenal,just don't look at the screen to much it'll drain the battery
  7. dmac6419

Listening to Hi-rez & CD versions of the same music

I had Ozone 9 loaded in Jrivers,that could be the reason, I get -21.5 LUFS in iZotope RX 8 for 16/44 version so it the same as yours.
  8. dmac6419

How close can I get the sound of my vinyl setup to my digital setup

Vinyl it's free if your music app host vst you're set https://www.izotope.com/en/products/vinyl.html
  9. dmac6419

Ok I listened to the Tidal 16/44 and the Qobuz 24/96 version via Roon and I can't tell a difference ,also downloaded the wav file and played that through Jriver with Ozone 9 loaded it was louder than the Tidal and Qobuz version enjoyed all three by the way.
  10. dmac6419

I haven't listened but some redbook sounds better than hires and vice versa.
  11. dmac6419

Inside High-res audio: PCM vs MQA vs CD: 2L Sampler Comparison

Thunderbird will get you drunk,ask any Wino
  12. dmac6419

Tidal’s New Lossless Tier Says Goodbye to MQA (but does it really?)

I sure hope this site doesn't evolved into SBAF, where you have cliques.
  13. dmac6419

Tidal’s New Lossless Tier Says Goodbye to MQA (but does it really?)

If that's the rules then it applies to the moderator as well.
Top Bottom