Recent content by dmac6419

1. dmac6419

SBAF getting an APx555

https://www.androidpolice.com/geekbench-banned-four-years-samsung-flagships-throttling-debacle/ This is work that Amir does for the audio community and this forced Samsung to answer.
  2. dmac6419

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Why not be mad at MQA and use Tidal as their excuse.:eek:
  3. dmac6419

Apos vs. Amazon dac return refund.

I always used the chat feature to communicate with Apos and they've always gotten back to me.
  4. dmac6419

But you said you waited 15 days,If and when I receive an Item I don't wait 15 days to return it,not saying your item didn't fail before the 15th day,just saying these vendors ain't playing try and buy anymore,these aren't big operations,one major online retailer is working out of his home that I...
  5. dmac6419

Here's the thing certain items sent back to Amazon are now inspected and tested,not just thrown into a big box anymore,Apos started testing and inspecting way before Amazon, here's the thing make sure you want what you order and read the return policy before you click buy.
  6. dmac6419

Alec Baldwin shooting: Lawyer suggests potential sabotage on ‘Rust’ set.

Uh uh it's a Qnon/Fox talking point that's what it really is.
  7. dmac6419

Again this is an audio site,let keep it that way, this isn't Fox,MSNBC,CNN or any other mainstream or local news site,see there's alot of things going on in the world that I can talk about but this isn't the appropriate forum for me to talk about it.
  8. dmac6419

I don't have to do that,they have discussion on others sites if that's what you want to talk about,have a nice day.
  9. dmac6419

Eh eh, let's stick to audio, plenty of other sites to talk about other issues,now isn't there.
  10. dmac6419

Shouldn't this site be about audio science review or should I start a thread about Kyle Rittenhouse or...?
  11. dmac6419

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

What are you talking about,I eat $349 in a week and schitt it out the same week,I and many other here can make our own decisions.
  12. dmac6419

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

I have that rack ,Gustard ain't fitting on it,in it ,it'll fit around it or under it.
  13. dmac6419

ifi hip dac review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

If you're pass the return date or out of warranty you're out of luck.My second or replacement hip dac (original)is basically new,just took it out of the box to see if it works, which reminds me I have to check it,last one went bad because of the same issue of not using it.
Top Bottom